Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1) GENERAL: Unless otherwise agreed in writing these conditions constitute the only conditions upon which Cloud Nine Gems (The Company) are willing to supply the goods to any person wishing to purchase goods (The Purchaser) from the Company's On-Line Store. All orders are accepted and executed on the understanding that the Purchaser is bound by these conditions. These conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions in the Purchasers order or other document issued by the Purchaser except where expressly agreed to by the Company in writing.
2) All orders are subject to availability.
3) If the items ordered are not in stock, Customers will be informed via e-mail or telephone. Customers have the right to cancel an order placed on items not in stock if unsatisfied with the delivery alternative.
4) Goods are not supplied on a rental or trial basis unless specifically stated in writing by the Company.
6) All displayed and advertised prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
7) Claims for missing items, non-delivery or damage to goods in transit must be made within 7 working days of expected delivery time. Any claims made after this time will not be accepted.
8) All products are insured by Cloud Nine Gems until delivery has been effected.
The following terms and conditions apply to mail order Consumers as defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
9) The Purchaser shall, according to the terms set out in this clause, have the right to cancel an order within 7 working days after the date of delivery by the Company to the Purchaser provided that He or She gives written notice of such cancellation.
A) If the Purchaser cancels a contract, Cloud Nine Gems shall, according to the regulations refund any payment made by the Purchaser within 28 days from the day on which He or She cancelled the contract, however that the Purchaser shall not be entitled to a repayment in the event that:
Ai) The Purchaser does not take due care and attention of the goods either prior or following the cancellation of the contract whilst the goods remain in the Purchasers possession. The Purchaser shall not be refunded if the goods are not packed in their original box, and if the internal or external packaging has been damaged or misused in any way.
Aii) The Purchaser marks or damages the goods or returns them in a different condition to what He or She received on delivery. The Consumer is responsible for the cost of returning any goods to the Company. This applies to refunds, replacements and repairs.
10) CONSEQUENTAL LOSS: (a) The Company shall not be liable for any loss sustained by any personal damage to any property whatsoever and howsoever arising directly out of or in consequence of any act or omission by the Company in the supply of goods including delay, loss of profit and liability to third parties. (b) Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall affect the Companies liability under the 'unfair contracts terms act 1977' for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
11) This contract and these general conditions of sale shall at all times be construed in accordance with and subject to jurisdiction of the courts in England.